My home, our community, a world where everyone is welcome.
To provide safe and comfortable homes where people with diverse abilities are supported to achieve more independent lifestyles.
At the Independent Living Housing Society we value…
- The rights of all people and strive to ensure they are understood and upheld.
- Homes and workplaces that promote health, wellness and safety.
- Homes and workplaces that provide opportunities for personal growth and maximize individual potential.
- Homes and workplaces founded on mutual respect, trust, open communication and healthy relationships.
- The recognition and celebration of individual and team achievements.
- Continuous quality improvement.
- Collaboration with like-minded agencies.
- All people have the right to maintain their individuality and dignity.
- All people have the right to privacy and confidentiality.
- All people have the right to be free from abuse, neglect, exploitation and discrimination.
- Our clients have the right to be fully involved in independent living decisions.
- Our clients have right to live in a manner consistent with their needs, interests and capabilities.
- Our clients have the right to receive quality-managed services.